Thursday, June 2, 2011

Long time, no post!

Sorry it's been such a long time since I posted last... over two months actually. I stopped around the time finals were coming up and things were getting too busy for me to be able to post very much and I just kinda grew out of the habit. Since graduation I've had tons of time to post, but I've been very lazy... my bad! But I figured it was about time to post again before I got out of the habit completely. So, anyway, here are some videos of some songs that I've been digging lately!

Los Campesinos - You! Me! Dancing!

Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks

Volcano Choir - Still
(I know this sounds like "Woods" by Bon Iver, because it basically is. Justin Vernon of Bon Iver is also in Volcano Choir... and this is basically a remix of "Woods" that was renamed for whatever reason)

Josephine Foster - Who Will Feel Bitter at the Days End?

Wilco - I'm the Man Who Loves You

My Brightest Diamond - To Pluto's Moon (Son Lux Remix)
(This track is awesome, but I was really looking for "Inside a Boy" from the same album of Son Lux remixes of My Brightest Diamond Songs. If you go to this link, http://sonlux.blogspot.com/, you will find both songs among others... including a cover of Radiohead's "Nude")

Okay, well that's all for now. Hopefully I'll be posting more regularly than every two months from now on. Thanks for being patient, and don't forget to check back every now and again for when I do update! 'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment